Product Page

File a Complaint

File a Complaint

Do you need to sue someone? DoNotPay can help.

In California, you can sue for up to $10,000 in small claims court as an individual. Most other states have similar small claims law, and if someone owes you money for anything from car accident damage to unpaid rent, DoNotPay can help you bring a case in small claims court to get the money that is rightfully yours.

How can you solve the problem on your own?

You have plenty of options

From getting paid a few bucks to fill out an online survey to finding that thousand-dollar paycheck you never cashed from your last job, there’s almost certainly some money waiting for you online, no matter your situation in life.

It’s not always obvious, though

Too many supposed online sources of income are either scams or far different than what is advertised. It can be awfully hard to vet every possible source of income, and it sometimes becomes so demanding that you might wonder whether it’s worth it. However, DoNotPay can do the vetting for you with our Make Money Online line of products.

How Can DoNotPay Help?

How You Can Sue Someone in Three Easy Steps

  1. Search Sue Now on DoNotPay.

  1. Enter the dollar amount you are owed.

  1. Select whether you want a demand letter or court filing forms

  2. Describe the reason for the lawsuit and submit any applicable details, including photo proof.

That’s it! DoNotPay will then generate a demand letter or court filing forms for you. We’ll even mail a copy of your demand letter to the individual or business you are suing!