How can DoNotPay help you appeal fees?
DoNotPay has years of experience when it comes to dealing with customer support issues and helping people waive fees and get refunds. After helping thousands of users appeal their bank fees and airline fees in the past, we realized that hidden fees were an even larger problem than we had anticipated — especially, since most people aren't aware of them until the last stage of checkout. Which is why we're excited to announce our new product: Appealing any fee with a few clicks of a button.
1. Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
2. Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
3. Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
💰 Here are some examples of fees we can help waive:
1. Bank Fees
2. Airline Fees
3. Online Shopping Fees
ebay, Depop, Etsy, Shopify, and more
4. Transaction Fees
Paypal, Venmo, Square, GoFundMe, and more
5. Delivery App Fees
6. Crypto Exchange Fees
Coinbase, Binance, and more
Trade, withdrawal fees, etc.
7. Brokerage Fees
8. College Application and Student Fees
9. Car Lease (and termination) Fees
10. Home Lease Termination Fees
11. HOA Fees
12. Hotel and Resort Fees
13. Rental Car Fees
14. Government Form Fees
15. Consumer App Fees
16. Passport and Tourist Visa Fees
18. Utility Activation Fees
19. Late Fees and Penalties for Mortgages and Loans
20. Car Dealership Fees
21. Membership Fees (Gyms, clubs, etc.)
22. Towing Fees